SeasonX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeasonX

SeasonX 562 - Best RSPS in history

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Plz Vote! http://www.sxvote.tk ! We need votes really badly!!!
Navigation
my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) 259ye89Vote here!
my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) WebclientDesktop Client
my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) 9j41t1Forum
my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) Fnbcq1Donate
Latest topics
» New forums!
my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeby Blake Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:12 am

» Please Vote!!
my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeby D Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:08 am

» Price Guide
my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeby Austin Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:51 am

my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin

Austin

my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) Empty
PostSubject: my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)   my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:52 am

My goals------

1.Rape people globally on runescape on a day to day basis? CHECK!

2. Go onto Justin Bieber's(sp?) facebook page and spam "FAG" repeadedly with my auto typer? CHECK!!!

3. Have sex with my girlfriend upside down? CHECK!

4. Try Bondage with my girlfriend (for those of you who dont know what bondage is. its where your tied up, and lots of sexual pleasures are happening to you.) CHECK!!

5.read a book- not yet.

6. Get my Black Ops privllages revoked because i played for 27 straight ours? CHECK!

7. Have sex over 10 times. check- over 15? almost Neutral

8. talk about sex alot- check.

9. Rant on some people.........
OBAMaS A MUSLIM!!!!!
check.
10. stop writen my goals, and go talk to my girlfriend? check in about 30 seconds ^.^
Back to top Go down
Austin

Austin

PostSubject: Re: my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)   my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 am

no haters.
Back to top Go down
Austin

Austin

PostSubject: Re: my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)   my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:59 am

100th POST MOFOOOSSSSS!(on da website)
Back to top Go down
foxvengance

foxvengance

PostSubject: Re: my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)   my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:48 am

lmao suure ya have unless ur 30
Back to top Go down
Austin

Austin

PostSubject: Re: my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)   my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:31 am

3-9 are jokes Very Happy......... ive had sex tho. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Austin

Austin

PostSubject: Re: my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)   my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:31 am

well 6 is true Basketball
Back to top Go down
CrystalPk

CrystalPk

PostSubject: Re: my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)   my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Dont Spam Post Your Topic

Anything sexual that is written there i bet u have done nothing like that. If So I Bet you would be out with ur so called girlfriend not playing season x Smile
Back to top Go down
Austin

Austin

PostSubject: Re: my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)   my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:17 am

thats why i get on, check the forum, and play when im done with my girlfriend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrystalPk

CrystalPk

PostSubject: Re: my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)   my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:34 pm

In Your Dreams Smile
Back to top Go down
Austin

Austin

PostSubject: Re: my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)   my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:04 pm

hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)   my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my goals and my checks.(In-Appropriate for children under 13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SeasonX :: Runescape :: Goals & Achievements-
Jump to: